Tuesday, May 12, 2015

EDiM: 12

Some stairs or steps


Well, we live in a rambler, and the foundation of the house is one step above the driveway...  Not much of a step and all concrete and quite boring.  Plus there would be no shade for me to sit in on that side of the house during drawing time.

I thought and thought and even looked through photographs of places I've been with plentiful stairs/steps which I wasn't thrilled about, until it dawned on me that Kai's slide has some steps!  Hooray!  I was so relieved.  It's really funny how I've grown accustomed to and a lot more comfortable drawing from real life than drawing from an existing 2 dimensional image.  I can remember not too long ago when it was easier to draw from a flat image because it was so safe and a lot easier to replicate scale etc..


hooray for growth

xoxo
Char


No comments:

Post a Comment